Monday, March 28, 2011

BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!

I have decided that I'm not going to take the summer job offered to me. I kept thinking about it yesterday and I think that I need a break this summer. Specially before I enter college (University of the Philippines) and they say I wouldn't have time for anything other than studying (that is if i want to pass), I should atleast have all the fun that I could manage if I cant have it anymore when school starts.  On each side are a few pics of the campus.


Now that the summer job is out of the way, I have more time to read my books! Yay!!! Which gives me time to participate in the 100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge hosted by the Book Chick City. So I' planning on reading the Picture of Dorian Gray by Wilde and after that the Lost Symbol by Brown (since those two had been standing on my bookshelf for about 2 months now, I feel guilty not reading them yet). Then after that I plan on buying and reading Before I Fall by Oliver, I've heard good reviews about it and I kinda like the plot of the story. I will tell you about it when I finish reading the book. An oh yeah, I almost forgot, I'll be reading Love is Hell by TOO MANY AUTHORS TO MENTION (or remember) in between all those books. The goal is to finish all these this week so I could stay on track with the "100 Books this 2011"  challenge. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment